Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• DevonDiamond 71 posts

On my ARCC – imagine that will drive a lot of flight purchases.

Andrew J 769 posts

United Premium Economy looks quite decent and includes Premier Access at the airport, with prices to New York for under £800, so under £550 with this offer.

Andrew. 480 posts

My brother has it, but I don’t.

Are there any issues with my brother booking a United flight for me? I *always* get flagged up for secondary checking at immigration in the USA anyway.

PIL 97 posts

United Premium Economy looks quite decent and includes Premier Access at the airport, with prices to New York for under £800, so under £550 with this offer.

Indeed, on platinum and sub’s too

Reney 755 posts

My brother has it, but I don’t.

Are there any issues with my brother booking a United flight for me? I *always* get flagged up for secondary checking at immigration in the USA anyway.

I book flight for my parents all the time, the ticket is always in their name. If you use Amex plat insurance some cover requires you to use a card on your card account.

Jipster 37 posts

BAPP offer found this morning… £100 for a £350 spend at InterContinental or Kimpton, restricted to certain EU and UK properties until mid-September

Good timing for me as I need to book a one night stay early Sep!

xcalx 55 posts

Unexpected £100 cashback this week from the BA spend £500 get £100. Booked using Avios from a non UK departure point. Just in time as ends in a few days.

FFoxSake 217 posts

£200 back for £1000 spend at Four Season on my BAPP. Expires 30/09.

Skywalker 693 posts

Spend £25+, get £10 back, Marstons restaurants by 31/08/22, first 25k cardholders

Seen on my BAPP and free MR Amex

DevonDiamond 71 posts

Up to 104 offers – can anyone beat that?

Andrew J 769 posts

How many of them are useful? 0? Amex offers (reliability of them paying out aside) really have dried up of recent months – a few hotel ones which have been reasonable, although I think most have finished now, otherwise nothing of use, just a selection of small percentages off internet startups.

CarpalTravel 362 posts

Nope. I have 70 of which there are 2 saved. One is Harvey Nichols, the other was a miss-tap whilst scrolling the list…

DevonDiamond 71 posts

How many of them are useful? 0? Amex offers (reliability of them paying out aside) really have dried up of recent months – a few hotel ones which have been reasonable, although I think most have finished now, otherwise nothing of use, just a selection of small percentages off internet startups.

The coop one is the only one I’ve used this year so virtually none. The hotel ones might have been but I’m using my points rather than paying cash at present. Probably will cancel my card

Reney 755 posts

Rare for me to be the first one to post new offers:

Selfridges spend £250 get back £50 (appeared on my free plat cashback card and plat card)

Paypal spend £100 get back £20 (on my plat card only) – ideas on how to use this pls!

dst87 263 posts

Paypal spend £100 get back £20 (on my plat card only) – ideas on how to use this pls!

eBay would be one option, but I’m guessing there are places selling gift cards who accept PayPal… that’s my hope.

Hoping someone has a list of nice cash-like options.

mark2 126 posts

I have bought gift cards here https://www.paypal.com/uk/gifts/all in similar offers.
    Not the best selection: I would only buy garden centre cards but others will have different view!

dst87 263 posts

I have bought gift cards here https://www.paypal.com/uk/gifts/all in similar offers.
    Not the best selection: I would only buy garden centre cards but others will have different view!

Oh nice! I had no idea PayPal sold them directly… it looks like you can add multiple smaller gift cards to your card too, which I assume are processed in a single transaction?

This should be perfect, thank you!

EwanG 112 posts

PayPal spend £300 get £60 back variant on my business gold card.

Andrew J 769 posts

Most online retailers accept PayPal, so next time you’re shopping for £100 or more before the offer expires in October, just use it then.

I’ve also just noticed a “new” filter for offers so you don’t need to scroll through pages of pointless ones.

CarpalTravel 362 posts

I’ve also just noticed a “new” filter for offers so you don’t need to scroll through pages of pointless ones.

In case anyone looks for this – it is on the website only, not currently iOS or Android apps. Baby steps…

tw33ty 186 posts

The PayPal offer says you can use up to three times on the headline offer, but only only one use in the terms

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

Now that it’s gone viral on the warm deals website, PayPal must be getting worried about the huge response to this offer.

AlanC 27 posts

United offer 4 days to go. Can I booked a code share? Lofty metal on United codeshare Edi to FRA?

SteveJ 977 posts

United offer 4 days to go. Can I booked a code share? Lofty metal on United codeshare Edi to FRA?

As long as United are charging you it’s fine.

Harrier25 849 posts

Now that it’s gone viral on the warm deals website, PayPal must be getting worried about the huge response to this offer.

They do normally set an acceptance limit for each offer though.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.