Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• Paul 136 posts

There is an ADOBE offer of £10 off a £19 spend per month till the end of November.

Does anyone know how this can be used with an existing subscription. Ideally I’d like to buy £20 of vouchers and credit to my account but cant see how this can be done

Thanks

philvid2 4 posts

United Airlines spend £500, get £250 back has returned – book by 26/09

In case this helps anyone else, I booked a LH-operated codeshare leaving LHR and on United metal for the return leg, and I got the £250 credit.

Andrew J 769 posts

New Air France offer on Platinum: “get a £200 statement credit when you spend £1200 or more online at Air France in Premium Economy or Business by 28 October 2022“

I know Amex can see the details of flight bookings but I’m sure it would trigger with Economy or La Premier bookings too.

Andrew. 482 posts

New Marriott luxury hotels offer. £100 back on £400 spend.

Andrew. 482 posts

£50 rebate when you spend £200 at Hilton. Check the list of participating hotels as usual.

eugeniod1995 3 posts

Does the spend really need to be on United flights?
    Looking to book UK to Dubai on Lufthansa, the offer terms don’t specify that it has to be spent on UA flights:

Offer only available Online at https://www.united.com/en-gb/flights , until 10 October 2022.
    •Offer only available to the first 15,000 Cardmembers who save the offer to their Card.
    •Only one £250 statement credit per qualifying UK Card.
    •Offer only valid on flights departing from the UK.
    •Offer only available once per Card.
    •A rewarded credit may be reversed if qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled. Any misuse, as reasonably determined by us, relating to your redemption of Amex Offers may result in an awarded credit being reversed, and ineligibility from future Amex Offers and other promotions. This reversal may take place up to a maximum of 180 days after the offer campaign end date. Please note that if an awarded credit is reversed after you have paid your bill you may be returned to a negative balance.
    •Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 10 October 2022. Offer is only intended for the targeted recipient of this offer.
    •Spend must be billed to your Card account by 10 October 2022 to be eligible for this offer. If United Airlines does not charge your Card during this period, you may not be eligible for this offer.

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

£50 rebate when you spend £200 at Hilton. Check the list of participating hotels as usual.

Good offer. Almost all Hiltons in UK. Wouldve been nicer if it covered Christmas period. I guess have to cancel and prepay closer to the expiry date.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,207 posts

Looking to book UK to Dubai on Lufthansa, the offer terms don’t specify that it has to be spent on UA flights:

Put it this way, if it matches Lufthansa’s price then you’ve got nothing to lose. My gut feeling is that it will work perfectly fine.

eugeniod1995 3 posts

Put it this way, if it matches Lufthansa’s price then you’ve got nothing to lose. My gut feeling is that it will work perfectly fine.

That’s true, even though I would probably choose AF/KLM if it wasn’t for that offer, the Lufthansa times aren’t great.
    Fares from EDI to Dubai in January are around £550, much more than the rest of the UK or DUB.

philvid2 4 posts

That’s true, even though I would probably choose AF/KLM if it wasn’t for that offer, the Lufthansa times aren’t great.
    Fares from EDI to Dubai in January are around £550, much more than the rest of the UK or DUB.

As I posted a couple posts above yours, I got the credit when I booked a Lufthansa codeshare. But as Amex sees that as having a United flight number, I don’t know if that is helpful for you if you are booking LH flight numbers.

eugeniod1995 3 posts

I will probably give it a go and keep you posted, in case they don’t give me the bonus, I would be escalating it as they should have mentioned it in the offer terms…!

Andrew. 482 posts

£100 Rebate on a £750 spend at Dell. Expires 14/02/23.

Ash 621 posts

Has anyone successfully used the United offer on a non uk United flight? Thinking of US to Mexico return flights in November.

Think i can use book on united uk website in GBP

tw33ty 187 posts

New offer on my bonvoy Amex, £100 back on £250 spend.

Much longer lost than was on the offer than appeared the other day on platinum card(£50 back on £200 spend)

BJ 657 posts

£5 off £50 at Esso, expires 13/11. Stacks with Nectar.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,207 posts

Much longer lost than was on the offer than appeared the other day on platinum card(£50 back on £200 spend)

Looks like a merger of the two lists (£100 off £400, £50 off £200) offered to all other cardholders, which is a result.

Hyatt hotels spend £250 get £100 back on some cards.

OldFashioned 47 posts

Looks like a merger of the two lists (£100 off £400, £50 off £200) offered to all other cardholders, which is a result.

It looks more like the previous lists as there are the Scottish properties on it, which were excluded from the new ones. Overall fills in the gaps that existed so works very well for me.

ag 26 posts

New Air France offer on Platinum: “get a £200 statement credit when you spend £1200 or more online at Air France in Premium Economy or Business by 28 October 2022“

I know Amex can see the details of flight bookings but I’m sure it would trigger with Economy or La Premier bookings too.

I’m going to find out. Put through a £1400 economy booking (4 pax) with AF.

Gareth 28 posts

£50 off £500 on nectar card today for BA. Nothing on bapp….

WaynedP 258 posts

Only for economy or premium economy long haul flights though, bit restrictive.

It’s on my Marriott Bonvoy Amex only.

DevonDiamond 71 posts

Also on my ARCC

The nectar card has been very good value – received most offers on that card.

Marriott card is the worst – not even one of the Marriott offers on that!

Skywalker 699 posts

Spend £50 at Esso, get £5 off – seen on Amex Platinum

VickyTM 111 posts

Just seen already noted above!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.