Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• Skywalker 699 posts

Mulberry – spend £300 get £50 back – seen on BAPP

PIL 100 posts

£5 off spend £25 anywhere with platinum cashback (main cardholder only)

kevinchoi 96 posts

Spend £50 at Esso, get £5 off – seen on Amex Platinum

Be careful to check the list of participating Essos, as none of the Essos near me which have Tesco Express in them are on the list

cska 55 posts

Whole load of Bicester offers have just landed on various cards of mine. Annoyingly say for spend in a single transaction still… anyone know whether this has recently worked with buying GCs from the visitor centre? Can’t see it on the list of eligible retailers so not sure if it would be accepted.

MattB 261 posts

On my Plat the Bicester offer runs until 27/10 so basically 3 weeks! Usually have a lot longer than that?

Spend £300 get £40 back (Plat)
    Spend £200 get £30 back (BAPP)

Andrew J 769 posts

On my Plat the Bicester offer runs until 27/10 so basically 3 weeks! Usually have a lot longer than that?

Spend £300 get £40 back (Plat)
    Spend £200 get £30 back (BAPP)

And a third iteration on my Plat: spend £150, get £25.

Seems to clearly state a “single transaction” in the offer, but cumulative may work in practice though.

Andrew J 769 posts

Whole load of Bicester offers have just landed on various cards of mine. Annoyingly say for spend in a single transaction still… anyone know whether this has recently worked with buying GCs from the visitor centre? Can’t see it on the list of eligible retailers so not sure if it would be accepted.

The list is very messy this time, with many shops listed twice with identical addresses and head office addresses in London listed for some shops. But “ VALUE RETAIL MANAGEMENT (BICESTER VILLAGE) LIMITED” is on the list which I assume means you could buy a gift card from the visitor centre.

RG 61 posts

does anyone know how long til a new card gets its offers in the offers tab usually?

cska 55 posts

does anyone know how long til a new card gets its offers in the offers tab usually?

\

Can vary from a couple of days to just over a week. If its an offer which should be, by default, on the card (e.g. Plat dining credit) then you can ask CS to add it manually and they are usually happy to.

Andrew J 769 posts

If anyone is availing of the Bicester Amex offers, there’s an unannounced triple Avios offer on, I submitted my receipts and it came back with a triple Avios offer showing, so that’s 3.75 Avios per £1.

LeeG 34 posts

£20 off £120 at The Ivy Collection on my Platinum. The list of participating restaurants isn’t working and it’s showing the closest to me being York despite me being much closer to the Leeds restaurant so not sure if it’s all Ivys (or is that Ivies?).

A nice opportunity to be paid to eat if you’ve not used the dining credit yet.

Skywalker 699 posts

Seen on Amex Platinum:

Spend £200 get £20 off – Harvey Nichols

OFFER DETAILS
    Save to Card to get a £20 GBP statement credit when you make a single, eligible transaction of £200+ in participating store(s) or online at Harvey Nichols by 27/11/2022. Valid once per Card for the first 15,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms, locations, payment restrictions and future communications about this offer will apply.

MattB 261 posts

Seen on Amex Platinum:

Spend £200 get £20 off – Harvey Nichols

OFFER DETAILS
    Save to Card to get a £20 GBP statement credit when you make a single, eligible transaction of £200+ in participating store(s) or online at Harvey Nichols by 27/11/2022. Valid once per Card for the first 15,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms, locations, payment restrictions and future communications about this offer will apply.

Got £50 off £250 spend on mine

Angelamc11 195 posts

One Fine Stay spend £1000 get £500 cashback on my BAPP this morning.

Andrew J 769 posts

Is that the one Platinum also get £200 a month to spend? Or did that end/something different?

KevinC 76 posts

One Fine Stay offer is not eligible for London properties.

meta 1,439 posts

@Andrew J if it’s available on your Platinum then it stacks with £200 statement credit giving you effectively £700 off for £1000 spend. If you have it on supplementary card that’s another £500 off. So you could have £2000 stay for £800 if you split.

Andrew. 482 posts

Shop in France.

Spend £175 or more and get £35 back up to 3 times. Valid online and in store – to 16/4/23

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-gb/benefits/shop-in-france/index.html

Andrew J 769 posts

Shop in France.

Spend £175 or more and get £35 back up to 3 times. Valid online and in store – to 16/4/23

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-gb/benefits/shop-in-france/index.html

Seems an odd list – some hotels, Galeries Lafayette Haussmann and the Paris Bicester Village. But in addition to being able to shop tax-free on purchases over €100, it’s not a bad offer.

alig4th 322 posts

£20 off £120 at The Ivy Collection on my Platinum. The list of participating restaurants isn’t working and it’s showing the closest to me being York despite me being much closer to the Leeds restaurant so not sure if it’s all Ivys (or is that Ivies?).

Just got the full list of participating Ivy Restaurants via Chat. Will post the list once I get it formatted correctly

alig4th 322 posts

Details from Chat Agent (slightly edited order and format, but locations/addresses are verbatim):

“…
    Offer name – The Ivy Collection – Spend £120 or more, get £20 back
    Below is the list of participating locations

IVY CHICHESTER BRASSERIE – 89-91 EAST STREET, CHICHESTER, ENGLAND, PO19 1HA
    IVY WEST STREET – 1-5 WEST STREET, LONDON, ENGLAND, WC2H 9NQ
    PDR THE IVY MARKET GRILL – 26-28 CONWAY STREET FITZROVIA, LONDON, ENGLAND, W1T 6BH
    THE IVY BATH BRASSERIE – 39 MILSOM STREET, BATH, ENGLAND, BA1 1DS
    THE IVY CAFE BLACKHEATH – 43-45 MONTPELIER VALEBLACKHEATH, LONDON, ENGLAND, SE3 0TJ
    THE IVY CAFE MARYLEBONE – 96 MARYLEBONE LANE, LONDON, ENGLAND, W1U 2QA
    THE IVY CAFE RICHMOND – 9-11 HILL STREET, RICHMOND-UPON-THAMES, ENGLAND, TW9 1SX
    THE IVY CAFE ST JOHNS WOOD – 120 ST JOHNS WOOD HIGH STREET, LONDON, ENGLAND, NW8 7SG
    THE IVY CAFE WIMBLEDON – 75 HIGH STREET WIMBLEDON VILLAGE WIMBLED, LONDON, CITY OF LONDON, SW19 5EQ
    THE IVY CAMBRIDGE – 16 TRINITY STCITY CENTRE, CAMBRIDGE, ENGLAND, CB2 1T
    THE IVY CARDIFF – LG 6970, ST DAVIDS 2 SHOPPING CENTRE, CARDIFF, 000, CF10 1GA
    THE IVY CASTLE VIEW – TUNSGATE QUARTER98-110 HIGH STREET, GUILDFORD, 000, GU1 3QY
    THE IVY CHELSEA GARDEN – 197 KINGS ROAD, LONDON, CITY OF LONDON, SW3 5ED
    CAPRICE CHELSEA GRILL LIMITED – 197 KINGS ROAD, LONDON, ENGLAND, SW3 5ED
    THE IVY CITY GARDEN – DASHWOOD HOUSE69 OLD BROAD STREET, LONDON, ENGLAND, EC2M 1QS
    THE IVY CLIFTON BRASSERIE – 42-44 CALEDONIA PLACE CLIFTON CLIFTON VI, BRISTOL, ENGLAND, BS8 4DN
    THE IVY COBHAM BRASSERIE – 48 HIGH STREET, COBHAM, ENGLAND, KT11 3EF
    THE IVY GLASGOW – 106 BUCHANAN STREET, GLASGOW, SCOTLAND, G1 2NB
    THE IVY HARROGATE BRASSERIE – 7-9 PARLIAMENT STREET, HARROGATE, ENGLAND, HG1 2QU
    THE IVY IN THE LANES – 51A SHIP STREET, BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEX, BN1 1AF
    THE IVY IN THE PARK – 50 CANADA SQUARE, LONDON, ENGLAND, E14 5FW
    THE IVY INN – STOCKLEY ROAD, CALNE, UNITED KINGDOM OF, SN11 0PL
    THE IVY KENSINGTON BRASSERIE – 96 KENSINGTON HIGH STREET, LONDON, CITY OF LONDON, W8 4SG
    THE IVY LEAF – 72 DARENTH ROAD, DARTFORD, ENGLAND, DA1 1LS
    THE IVY LEAF – THE IVY LEAF, DARENTH ROAD, KENT, DARTFORD, UNITED KINGDOM OF, DA1 1LS
    THE IVY MARKET GRILL – 1A HENRIETTA STREETCOVENT GARDEN, LONDON, ENGLAND, WC2E 8PS
    THE IVY MARLOW GARDEN – 66-68 HIGH STREET MARLOW GARDEN, MARLOW, ENGLAND, SL7 1AH
    THE IVY MONTPELIER BRASSERIE – ROTUNDA TERRACE, MONTPELLIER, CHELTENHAM, ENGLAND, GL50 1SH
    THE IVY NORWICH BRASSERIE – 30 LONDON STREET, NORWICH, NORFOLK, NR2 1LD
    THE IVY ON THE SQUARE – UNIT 3, 3-8 ST ANDREWS SQUARE, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND, EH2 2BD
    THE IVY OXFORD BRASSERIE – UNIT MSU04 AB, 20 NEW CHANGE, LONDON, ENGLAND, EC4M 9AG
    THE IVY ROYAL TUNBRIDGE WELLS – 46-50 HIGH STREET, TUNBRIDGE WELLS, ENGLAND, TN1 1XF
    THE IVY ROYAL WINDSOR – 31 HIGH ST, WINDSOR, ENGLAND, SL4 1PQ
    THE IVY SOHO BRASSERIE – 26-28 BROADWICK STREET, LONDON, ENGLAND, W1F 8JB
    THE IVY SPINNINGFIELDS – THE PAVILION BYROM ST, MANCHESTER, MANCHESTER, M3 3HG
    THE IVY ST ALBANS – 1-3 VERULAM ROAD, ST. ALBANS, HERTFORDSHIRE, AL3 4DA
    THE IVY ST HELENS SQUARE – 2 ST HELENS SQUARE, YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRE, YO1 8QP
    THE IVY TEMPLE ROW – 67-71 TEMPLE ROW, BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND, B2 5LS
    THE IVY TOWER BRIDGE – 1 TOWER BRIDGE, LONDON, ENGLAND, SE1 2AA
    THE IVY VICTORIA – 66 VICTORIA ST, LONDON, ENGLAND, SW1E 6SQ
    THE IVY VICTORIA QUARTER – VICARS LANE, LEEDS, YORK, LS1 6BB
    THE IVY WINCHESTER BRASSERIE – 103-104 HIGH STREET, WINCHESTER, HAMPSHIRE, SO23 9AH
    THE IVY WRAGY LIMITED – THE IVY, MARKET PLACE, WRAGBY, MARKET RASEN, LINCOLNSHIRE, LN8 5QU
    TROIA (UK) RESTAURANTS LIMITED – 65-67 HIGH ST, EXETER, EX4 3DT

Above shared is the complete list of total participating locations.

[When asked for a Chat ref in case there’s a problem with the credit, rep wrote:]

If you make the charge as per the offer terms and conditions on the eligible/participating location, there would be no any issue.”

Hope people find this useful.

elguiri 215 posts

Just got the full list of participating Ivy Restaurants via Chat. Will post the list once I get it formatted correctly

I got this on my BAPP, not Plat, so no combining with dining credit for me

aseftel 267 posts

Is that the one Platinum also get £200 a month to spend? Or did that end/something different?

$200, not £200, I think (although the distinction isn’t what it used to be).

meta 1,439 posts

Yes, and I just checked. Supps card also get $200 benefit if they sign up for it. So roughly if you have an offer on both cards that’s about extra £358 off. So £658 spend for £2000 worth of bookings per main and first supp.

Andrew. 482 posts

Details from Chat Agent (slightly edited order and format, but locations/addresses are verbatim):

“…
    Offer name – The Ivy Collection – Spend £120 or more, get £20 back
    Below is the list of participating locations

THE IVY OXFORD BRASSERIE – UNIT MSU04 AB, 20 NEW CHANGE, LONDON, ENGLAND, EC4M 9AG

Definitely the wrong address for that one, it should be:- 120-121 High St, Oxford OX1 4DF

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.