Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• Andrew. 481 posts

Few new hotel offers.

Melia – Spend £300, £75 back.
    World Hotels – Spend £250, £100 back.

The Original Nick 112 posts

I have an offer on my ARCC of £50 off £500 spend on Non Premium BA direct long hual flights. Has anyone else had this and had any success in getting the credit by paying a long hual BA holidays flight and hotel booking? It does say in the T&Cs that travle agent bookings don’t count.

Erico1875 145 posts

Few new hotel offers.

Melia – Spend £300, £75 back.
    World Hotels – Spend £250, £100 back.

Interesting.
    Does anyone know if Gino D’Acampo at Melia Newcastle can be charged to the room?
    Ive already got a great deal booked here for January and this would be icing on the cake

polly 288 posts

@EnRico,
    If it’s like the Marriott offers, the Marriot county hall was named when we ate there during their restaurant offer in August September. Worth calling them to see, great if it works for you.

Cognall 1 post

I have an offer on my ARCC of £50 off £500 spend on Non Premium BA direct long hual flights. Has anyone else had this and had any success in getting the credit by paying a long hual BA holidays flight and hotel booking? It does say in the T&Cs that travle agent bookings don’t count.

Hi, yes this will work. I recently booked a BA holidays flight + hotel to MIA in economy and the credit posted around 5 days later

NorthernLass 7,534 posts

I have £100 off £250 spend at World Hotels on 3 cards (never heard of them but apparently they are the better Best Western properties!). Not a massive selection but a great offer if you can make it work for you.

Carlos 758 posts

Given it is the 1st day of the month tomorrow, does anyone know when Amex release new offers?
    I know that they tend to expire at the end of the month (i.e. today) so it would be interesting to keep data points on when (in the month) new offers pop up…

Andrew J 769 posts

Given it is the 1st day of the month tomorrow, does anyone know when Amex release new offers?
    I know that they tend to expire at the end of the month (i.e. today) so it would be interesting to keep data points on when (in the month) new offers pop up…

Offers expire throughout the month (if you have a look down your list, you’ll see they all have different dates). The 1st of the month can see a few offers launch but generally they launch daily and sometimes throughout the day so the key to it is keep checking your account (and this forum!)

bruinbrown 59 posts

Quite a few new offers for me today
    De Beers Spend £1000 get £200 back
    Game Get 10% back
    Fortnum and mason Get 10% back
    Farrow and ball Spend £200 get £20 back
    Selco builders warehouse Spend £150 get £15 back

aseftel 268 posts

LEON Restaurants: Spend £8 or more, get 15% back every time EXP 16/12/2022

Andrew. 481 posts

20:00 daily for me.

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

I’ve observed new offers tend to be posted Monday night or Tuesday morning.

AndrewF 11 posts

My Plat card has Spend £1,000 get £200 back at easyJet Holidays. Spend by 30 November, limited to 15,000 card members.

Leigh 30 posts

Lastminutes: get 5% back up to £100 EXP 04/12/2022. On my cashback card.

dahokolomoki 103 posts

I have £100 off £250 spend at World Hotels on 3 cards (never heard of them but apparently they are the better Best Western properties!). Not a massive selection but a great offer if you can make it work for you.

Hi, yes this will work. I recently booked a BA holidays flight + hotel to MIA in economy and the credit posted around 5 days later

Anyone book a one-way BA flight using this, and also flights that are not ex-UK?
    Looking to book SIN to LHR one way, at exactly £500 and this would come in handy… but are they smart enough to only trigger if its an ex-UK flight?

meta 1,434 posts

Almost all ticketing details are passed onto Amex, so chances are nil.

Andrew J 769 posts

Especially as it won’t be charged in GBP which is another clause in the Ts&Cs.

Paul 136 posts

It’s also valid if the airline does not accept Amex. There are a few more obscure ones that don’t.

Thanks, Andrew and Meta, did not realise I can pay with any Amex. Can you point me to the relevant T&C? I can’t find it, can only find a reference by an article by Rob. Thanks

If you need the relevant T&C why not read them. It is very well understood by Amex, AXA and many on this forum that paying by the card means any amex card. The policy does not restrict the spend to only the platinum card.

Having had multiple claims I can attest to this.

Andrew. 481 posts

Warmzilla – 10% Rebate on new Boiler installation.

Anyone got any experience of using Warmzilla?

Still waiting for a Powerflush quote from British Gas after their visit 7 days ago. They’ve sold me an appointment for a replacement boiler quote for the end of November – but with their long lead times for visits, long periods for a quote, then no doubt long lead times for installation. I doubt if I’d get an install done before Easter.

Dudulle 47 posts

Spruce Water: 30% back every time up to £999,999,999.
    That’s… a lot of drinks.
    Their website even allows to buy £3 billion worth of products so it looks like easy money.

bruinbrown 59 posts

A new offer popped up on my platinum this morning – spend £50 anywhere get £10 back 3 times

tw33ty 186 posts

That’s… a lot of drinks.
    Their website even allows to buy £3 billion worth of products so it looks like easy money.

Came here to post the same comical offer, shame my card limit is only 24k

Super Secret Stuff 364 posts

One fine stay, spend £1,000 get £500 back. Ends in March. Tempting

Andrew. 481 posts

That’s… a lot of drinks.

Not so easy.

They are completely out of stock of all their products. A banner suggests stock is expected on 10th November.

Carlos 758 posts

Get 30% back every time up to £999,999,999
    Spruce Water
    See full details and Offer Terms here

EXPIRES
    07/02/2023

I have always wanted to splash out £999,999,999 on water, nicely timed

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.