Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• Maples 182 posts

A new offer popped up on my platinum this morning – spend £50 anywhere get £10 back 3 times

Would be nice to get it. It has a limit of 9500 users, so it’s probably all used up.

davefl 1,231 posts

Spruce Water: 30% back every time up to £999,999,999.
    That’s… a lot of drinks.
    Their website even allows to buy £3 billion worth of products so it looks like easy money.

And if you click through they’re sold out of all product so looke like someone did

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

A new offer popped up on my platinum this morning – spend £50 anywhere get £10 back 3 times

Is that on plat cash back card?
    I made a mistake in cancelling the cb card and getting the marriott one. Hardly any good offers now.

marshy11 250 posts

Apologies if already posted – but I only just saw it today on BAPP – £5 statement credit on £50 spend at BP. Have it on supplementary too.

Reney 752 posts

Regent Street spend £100 get back £10 on a selected number of stores.

Not as good as it used to be.

aseftel 267 posts

Get 30% back every time up to £999,999,999
    Spruce Water
    See full details and Offer Terms here

EXPIRES
    07/02/2023

I have always wanted to splash out £999,999,999 on water, nicely timed

Mine has now been changed to ‘Get 30% back every time’. Someone at Spruce must have thought that spend cap would limit sales.

Skywalker 691 posts

If you don’t value your personal data that much and are just here for the deals:

TAP Air Portugal, Spend £150 or more, get £40 – Expires 31/12/22

First 20k cardmembers
    Flights departing from UK airports only

Michael Scott 20 posts

A nice little offer of spend £10 get £5 back if using a mobile wallet just appeared on my platinum this morning. It’s not on my wife’s or the supplementary cards though. Not sure why my card has been targeted with the offer as I already use it a lot with apple pay.

aseftel 267 posts

Majestic Wines Spend £150 or more, get £30 back EXPIRES 30/11/2022

LeeG 34 posts

Spend £300+, get £75 back for IHG on my Platinum this morning, expiring 27/01.

NorthernLass 7,492 posts

Got this on our BAPP and supp – seems to cover most UK properties.

Reney 752 posts

Amex Oxford street offer spend £150 get back £15 in one transaction, mix of high to lower price stores included.

Andrew J 768 posts

And clearly specifies that it’s “one or more transactions” so no ambiguity over cumulative spending.

LeeG 34 posts

Got a weekend at The Clocktower Manchester 27 – 29th Jan so just runs past the expiry date when we check out. Booked during the Kimpton sale at a decent rate so will be around £70 short of the £300. Need to look into how to top that up to over £300 AND pay on the 27th.

Skywalker 691 posts

Amex Oxford street offer spend £150 get back £15 in one transaction, mix of high to lower price stores included.

Nice! Seen and saved 😀

Christmas Eve expiry

NorthernLass 7,492 posts

Got a weekend at The Clocktower Manchester 27 – 29th Jan so just runs past the expiry date when we check out. Booked during the Kimpton sale at a decent rate so will be around £70 short of the £300. Need to look into how to top that up to over £300 AND pay on the 27th.

You need to call and pay a few days in advance because if they take payment on the 27th and it doesn’t clear that day (very likely with Amex at the weekend), you won’t get the rebate. With the offer seemingly being cumulative, do you need a pre-paid room somewhere cheap to spend the extra £70? You would also possibly need to contact that hotel and ask them to take payment as IHG often leave it until the last minute, even on non-refundable rates.

Super Secret Stuff 369 posts

Perfect, thank you!

WebWizard 5 posts

Nice offer, thanks! I’m also staying at the Clocktower soon with some more IHG stays later this year so will come in useful given that it’s cumulative and I have it on two cards 😀

strickers 671 posts

Damn, checked out of IC Madrid yesterday and spent over £300!! You win some you lose some.

LeeG 34 posts

You need to call and pay a few days in advance because if they take payment on the 27th and it doesn’t clear that day (very likely with Amex at the weekend), you won’t get the rebate. With the offer seemingly being cumulative, do you need a pre-paid room somewhere cheap to spend the extra £70? You would also possibly need to contact that hotel and ask them to take payment as IHG often leave it until the last minute, even on non-refundable rates.

Thanks for the suggestions @NorthernLass. No other stays before then planned so I’ll perhaps have to put it down to unfortunate timing. I may get in touch with Clocktower closer to the time and see if I can pay the £228 bill and buy bar credit / Refuge vouchers at the same time to tip me past the £300. My fault for getting a decent rate!

Andrew. 485 posts

Damn, checked out of IC Madrid yesterday and spent over £300!! You win some you lose some.

At least you will have got the 6000 Nectar Points, and at least £30 back from the offers on MBNA or Halifax?

Andrew J 768 posts

Harrods – Spend £200 or more, get 15% back up to £50 by 24/12. And 10% off with Harrods Rewards next weekend for Black Friday.

Skywalker 691 posts

Guerlain – spend £150+ get 3000 MR reward points – seen on ARCC

In store/online

Cat 134 posts

I just spotted that the £50 off a £250 order of wine at BBR is back, and jumped in with my Christmas order.

If anyone hasn’t used them before, they’re marvellous. Their own brand Extra Ordinary Claret has a bit of a cult following and is a joy of a wine, and they have a really good range (as well as a Royal Warrant). I also tend to use them for California whites (Au Bon Climat is a favourite), and you can buy cases in Bond too, if that’s your thing.

Also, if you use my referral link, you get £50 off an order over £400, which should stack nicely with the AMEX offer…

https://bbr.mention-me.com/m/ol/ia7qn-ms-catherine-downie

(obviously I get a bonus too, which would be greatly appreciated!).

bruinbrown 59 posts

An interesting new offer just popped up on my platinum card – spend £6.99 at reward flight finder and get £6.99 back up to 3 times before April next year.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.