Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• SteveJ 977 posts

Regent Street spend £100 get back £10 on a selected number of stores.

Not as good as it used to be.

Amex Oxford street offer spend £150 get back £15 in one transaction, mix of high to lower price stores included.

Add to these Covent Garden spend £50, £10 back (Xmas eve expiry)

The real Swiss Tony 652 posts

Spend £300 at Hoxton hotels, get £100 back. Valid to 31/12

Very useful given the eye popping London hotel rates right now.

Charles Martel 124 posts

I’m sure HfP readers won’t be interested but Reward Flight Finder have hit desperation and are now an Amex offer, spend £6.99 (or more) get £6.99 back up to 3x.

And not sure what they’re like but Relais & Chateaux hotels have spend £300 (or more) get £100 back at various locations in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.

Dare2Dream 27 posts

Spend £350+ in a single transaction at Selfridges and get £60 back. Expires on 21/12/22. Perfect timing.

Charles Martel 124 posts

25hour hotels: Spend £300 or more, get £100 back. Hotels in Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dusseldorf, Florence, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Paris, Vienna, Zurich.

Four Seasons: Spend £1,000m get £200 back. Hotels in France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK.

Just Eat: Spend £10 or more, get £5 back.

Zana 28 posts

Some new hotel offers showed up overnight:

£50 off £200 at Malmaison
    £50 off £300 at Hotel du Vin

Also, Celebrity cruises £150 off £1,000 and Heathrow Express 10% back, both till 31/03/23, so I just saved those for potential use later.

Copperfield27 7 posts

All offers have disappeared from my account – have tried logging out and in again.

alig4th 322 posts

All offers have disappeared from my account – have tried logging out and in again.

Ditto. Even Shop Small. Same for my wife, mother, father and brother’s accounts. Assume there’s a glitch at AMEX’s end and it will sort itself out shortly.

Skywalker 693 posts

Ditto. Even Shop Small. Same for my wife, mother, father and brother’s accounts. Assume there’s a glitch at AMEX’s end and it will sort itself out shortly.

Ditto me – I thought it was just me. Probably just some tinkering going on in the background.

Skywalker 693 posts

Seen on Amex Platinum and ARCC:

Iberia, Spend £200 get £40 back by 31/12/2022

Usual Ts and Cs but in particular:

Offer only available online at http://www.iberia.com, until 31 December 2022.
    Purchasing tickets by phone is excluded from this offer.

Skywalker 693 posts

Seen on Amex Platinum

Marston Pubs, Spend £25 get £10 back by 31/12/2022

Many participating pubs/bars, however participating location PDF is annoying and sorted by road name instead of something sensible like area or postcode.

Rich_A 92 posts

Thanks, wouldn’t have spotted this. Helpfully, they don’t even put the pub name in the list, at least the ones here. Just the street address!

Andrew. 480 posts

“Invest” £1,000 in Whisky Partners, get £250 back.

MattB 259 posts

The Marstons offer also covers the ex brains pubs so lots in Wales. Surprisingly (to me anyway) there are few locations in London, although we have used the previous offer in the Fire Station in Waterloo.

Incidentally this doesnt appear to work with cumulative spend.

SteveJ 977 posts

Just Eat: Spend £10 or more, get £5 back.

Anyone tried purchasing a gift card with Just Eat, does it trigger the rebate? Seems £15 minimum gift card value.

mynameisjonny 46 posts

Does anyone know if the Mr Porter and Net-A-Porter offers stack? It’s the same underlying company so I was wondering if I could double up the credits

Lula 203 posts

Various hotel and restaurant offers on the BAPP this morning. Corinthia, Cafe Royal and The Londoner among the hotels. The Ivy Collection, the Delaunay and Yauatcha among the restaurants.

phil 27 posts

NCL cruises – £350 cash back on a £1,000 spend. T&Cs state spend must be in GBP and for cruises departing in the UK. Has anyone used the previous NCL offers when making a purchase is US dollars and / or for excursions, and did they track? I’m on a U.S. departing NCL cruise departing in three weeks and I’m about to pay for shore excursions.

Thanks in advance.

Skywalker 693 posts

Amex Platinum:

Hakkasan – spend £150 get £30 back (also a dining credit hotel at the time of writing)

7% off Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels

Skywalker 693 posts

Bills Restaurants: spend £40 get £10 off – seen on Amex platinum

SteveJ 977 posts

@Lula @Skywalker thanks!

Some of these will stack nicely with the Platinum dining credit.

DonLee 213 posts

Ikea: Spend £150 get £15 also spend £100 get £10

Skywalker 693 posts

Nandos – 8% back – expiry 28/02/03

Charles Martel 124 posts

Spend £2,000 or more with Qatar Airways get £300 back by 10 March 2023. Flights must depart a UK airport.

Ladyshopper 108 posts

NCL cruises offer of £350 back on £1000 spend is crediting back very quickly. Have used this twice now, one on each of our cards. Very nice to get £700 off our cruise.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.