Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Anyone used this with Curve, Ernie, Che, etc yet?

• rich 8 posts

Am sick with Covid and so enjoyed killing some time re-reading the MS papers and the case of the cancelled Creation cards.

J ust B e D amned you miscreants. Or was it J D B? It appears to have been John Doe who blew the whistle anyway.

Big mistake being so open about it. Who knows what might have been if the whole thing had been kept in the shadows?

danimal 85 posts

According to a reader who has done this, you CAN add it to Curve perfectly well as long as £2 has been spent on the card.

I added mine to Curve as the first thing after activation. I have NEVER used the card outside of Curve and it works fine. The only non-Curve transaction has been the £20 per month fee.

CarpalTravel 363 posts

According to a reader who has done this, you CAN add it to Curve perfectly well as long as £2 has been spent on the card.

I added mine to Curve as the first thing after activation. I have NEVER used the card outside of Curve and it works fine. The only non-Curve transaction has been the £20 per month fee.

Have your curve transactions been contributing to the Welcome bonus tracker? Mine aren’t pending anymore but the tracker is still showing at zero. It might be that I’m being impatient though. The overall avios earned counter is increasing.

stevenhp1987 331 posts

Have your curve transactions been contributing to the Welcome bonus tracker? Mine aren’t pending anymore but the tracker is still showing at zero. It might be that I’m being impatient though. The overall avios earned counter is increasing.

My tracker never changed. Got the bonus after the required spend automatically no problem… Tracker still shows with £0 spend! Simple IT problems that you can ignore.

Aston100 1,383 posts

My card spend behind curve is definitely showing along with the correct number of avios.

Aston100 1,383 posts

My tracker never changed. Got the bonus after the required spend automatically no problem… Tracker still shows with £0 spend! Simple IT problems that you can ignore.

My tracker was showing the amount spent towards both the SUB and also the upgrade voucher.
    And now I’ve hit the £3k spend required for the SUB, it only shows ‘complete’, which is exactly as I would expect it to be.

So for me, both trackers were working. The upgrade voucher tracker continues to work fine.
    Relevant transactions along with the avios are also showing in the relevant section of the app.

Looks to me like the card is finally working well at last, though the app is still quite rubbish overall.

CarpalTravel 363 posts

My card spend behind curve is definitely showing along with the correct number of avios.

Thank you both! I shall keep calm and carry on avios’ing. 😀

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.