Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Emirates miles expiring

• jne2647563@aol.com 2 posts

Both my husband and I have just over 5500 emirates miles expiring at the end of the month. Can we do anything with them? Everything seems to cost more than they are worth.

ChrisC 956 posts

You need to check the Emirates site for any partners you might be able to use them with.

But sometimes it’s simply better to just let them go.

smblcklck 56 posts

I came to ask the same question today, actually. Have 6700 from back in 2017, that expire at the end of the month.

Think I’ll do 6000 > £20 worth of Heathrow Rewards, as you say nothing else is really an option.

Carlos 758 posts

You can use rocketmiles for hotels

can 506 posts

I have around 4k miles from Emirates expiring in 3 weeks. I cannot even get a Heathrow voucher, so I donated them to the Emirates Foundation.

Luca M 391 posts

One of the reason that I avoided flying with Emirates this year was that I always ended up with Skywards miles that had no use.. I managed to change some of it for Heathrow Rewards and in turn used them for parking two years ago but was left with 1580 exporting now that I cannot even donate to the Emirates foundation…

Super Secret Stuff 365 posts

I’m thinking of ordering a model a380 with my 5k points, reduce the cost a bit 😊

anuj 99 posts

You could transfer some more points in to make 10k and buy some Arsenal football tickets

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.