Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Help contacting BA to book FTV

• Ranga 8 posts

Hi all,

I’m trying to book a future travel voucher (including the 241 +avios) with BA and am struggling to do so. I’ve been on hold for 2 hours yesterday to the Blue executive club number then was cut off and am currently on hold again. Any tips? It is this executive club that books these?

Thanks!

Zoe P 30 posts

Call them at 7am. It is the only way it worked for me.

Guernsey Globetrotter 585 posts

If 7am doesn’t work (or you want to try something else today) then take a butchers at
    https://www.headforpoints.com/forums/topic/getting-through-to-ba-on-the-telephone/
    There’s a few other suggestions in there… Good luck !

FatherOfFour 273 posts

I managed to book at midnight as my flights were released by calling US line via Skype. I actually made 2 calls, spaced 15 minutes apart from 2 different Skype accounts and after the first call cut off at the 1 hour mark, the other one left me a 2nd horse in the race. (I then started a new call from line 1 too!) Luckily “line 2” was picked up after 50 mins. I found that with Skype, once answered, the call didn’t cut off after 1 hour, though I had prepped the agent to call me back if it did.

Saddle Point 13 posts

I made the mistake off calling the booking line for an Avios/241 FTV, after holding for 40 minutes the and agent couldn’t help me.

I then got through to the BA Exec line on Sunday evening around 7pm, waiting for about 25min.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.