How to earn Avios from Capital on Tap
6th December 2021 at 15:50Rhys197 postsHfP Staff
Capital On Tap runs the only small business Visa credit card which can earn you Avios points. It has a £99 annual fee with a 10,500 point sign-up bonus which converts to 10,500 Avios. You also earn 1 Avios per £1 spent.
10,500 Avios is an exclusive offer for Head for Points readers. The standard sign-up bonus is only worth 10,000 Avios.
This is the only Avios credit card, business or personal, to have 0% FX fees. It is also the only UK payment card where the points transfer instantly to Avios without an overnight delay – you won’t lose that reward seat!
You can read our full review of the Capital On Tap Business Rewards Visa card here which includes details of how to claim the higher 10,500 Avios bonus. The Capital on Tap application page is here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Etihad Guest changes – tough expiry rules, 75% award cancellation fees, lounge restrictions
Get triple Avios at BA Holidays when you pay with a British Airways Premium Plus Amex card
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- jj on Cash Advance fee on Virgin credit card
- chungcyk on Buses, not runways, at LHR
- Alex on Cash Advance fee on Virgin credit card
- tontoro on Much progression of credit limits over time?
- JDB on IAG profits
- JDB on Perks of Cancelling?
- ChrisBCN on IAG profits
- JDB on Post your American Express Gold retention offers
- jj on Buses, not runways, at LHR
- John on Safety-wise, are there airlines you would or wouldn’t fly?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.