Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Join Ambassador and earn 20,000 points [September 2022 offer]

• jsto 75 posts

Another data point – was Diamond until 31/12/2022 and signed up to Ambassador for the first time using 40,000 points.
    Diamond didn’t extend straight away but when I checked again ~45 mins later it had updated to 31/12/23 for me.

Gary 293 posts

Diamond by fluke via HfP/Amazon(?) link valid til 31 Dec 22. Joined Ambassador for the first time and sadly only extended to 31 Dec 23 (was hoping for 24). Though IHG Group did well out of HfP as had no idea what it was prior to becoming a reader. Hope it’s $200 well spent.

Benilyn 150 posts

Just paid with cash $200 plus 15K back, Diamond extended to dec-2024 nice surprise. Hope it sticks…

Crafty 150 posts

Another data point – was Diamond until 31/12/2022 and signed up to Ambassador for the first time using 40,000 points.
    Diamond didn’t extend straight away but when I checked again ~45 mins later it had updated to 31/12/23 for me.

+1

George K 292 posts

I couldn’t upgrade to Ambassador online for some reason, but it was all sorted with a quick phonecall. Diamond extension came through a day later.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.