Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• Whatsthepoint 122 posts

I’m flying back from Orlando in UC shortly. I have a Priority Pass so have the choice of the Delta lounge (Virgin UC) or MCO Club (PP). Has anyone got any views on which is best? Many thanks.

AL 579 posts

You’ve probably flown by now, but in my view, they’re much of a muchness. The PP lounge will let in far more folks than the DL lounge will (by virtue of more PP customers through credit cards etc.) so therefore might be busier but, having done both, both are terrible by other airports’ standards.

Whatsthepoint 122 posts

Thank Al, we haven’t flown yet. Thanks for the information.

The Savage Squirrel 569 posts

As long as you don’t want anything more than a fridge with coke in it and some crisps then MCO Club will work.

To be fair it’s a family destination and this is my 9yo’s diet of her dreams so she thought it was great 😀

If you want something more than that … you’re better off even at the Outback round the corner.

Mikeact 232 posts

The so called UC lounge wasn’t too bad. Most regular drinks were free with many premium chargeable. Would we visit again?..probably not.

AL 579 posts

The UC Lounge is, I suspect, the DL Sky Club. Up a set of stairs or a lift next to a Starbucks on the ground floor?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.