Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Where do I find my credit card vouchers expiry?

• akhilstyle 42 posts

Hi,

I wanted to know how many Virgin credit card vouchers I have and what their expiry dates are. I used to use the whatsapp chat to ask the agents but Virgin has stopped their whatsapp service. Is there any other way to find out without calling and being on hold for a long time?

Thanks

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts

No, unfortunately not.

I would guess, however, that the original 2 years runs from the entry on your account statement saying ‘Credit card voucher generated – 0 points’ or whatever the wording is. How the various covid mitigation policies impacts this I don’t know.

_aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts

In case it helps you approximate…

for me
    sep 21 issued voucher has the standard 2 years (expires sep 23)

Feb 21 issued has a one year extension to feb 24

June 19 has a two year extension (!) to June 23.

akhilstyle 42 posts

many thanks guys

davefl 1,220 posts

Hi,

I wanted to know how many Virgin credit card vouchers I have and what their expiry dates are. I used to use the whatsapp chat to ask the agents but Virgin has stopped their whatsapp service. Is there any other way to find out without calling and being on hold for a long time?

Thanks

Twitter team were very responsive when I asked. DM @VirginAtlantic with Name, DOB, FC number and request for expiry dates of voucher. I got a comprehensive message back with dates, and usage rules.

They also helped me with points refunds and ticketing enquiries after a rebooking hadn’t been ticketed.

akhilstyle 42 posts

Hi,

Thanks

Twitter team were very responsive when I asked. DM @VirginAtlantic with Name, DOB, FC number and request for expiry dates of voucher. I got a comprehensive message back with dates, and usage rules.

They also helped me with points refunds and ticketing enquiries after a rebooking hadn’t been ticketed.

Thank you – I will try this

jek 118 posts

How reliable is the information received via the VirginAtlantic Twitter account? According to them, I currently have five(!) rewards in my account – which is technically not possible when the CC only started in 2018.

davefl 1,220 posts

How reliable is the information received via the VirginAtlantic Twitter account? According to them, I currently have five(!) rewards in my account – which is technically not possible when the CC only started in 2018.

In my experience it’s spot on. I had more vouchers than I was supposed to have as well. No idea where they came from but I’ve been able to use them.

FREEFLIGHTS 54 posts

I phoned the frequent flier gold line and got a great agent within a couple of minutes. They provided all the info on status, tier points and voucher expiry dates.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.