I did an article yesterday on the opening of the new Virgin Hotels San Francisco, which has special offers for Virgin Flying Club members.
At the cheaper end of the scale, YOTEL is opening in San Francisco on 1st March. It will be in a refurbishment of a historic building on Market Street. The YOTEL San Francisco website is here.
Club@YOTEL is the loyalty scheme for the chain, although it doesn’t offer much in the way of benefits. You can read more about Club@YOTEL and sign up here.
You can also earn Virgin Flying Club miles when you stay with YOTEL:
- Earn 500 miles for a single stay of at least 3 nights at YOTEL New York pictured below (and presumably YOTEL San Francisco too)
- Earn 100 miles for a single stay at YOTEL Heathrow, Gatwick, Amsterdam Schipol and Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
You can find out more about earning miles with YOTEL on the Virgin Atlantic website here.
Club@YOTEL is also a partner with Flying Blue, the Air France / KLM frequent flyer scheme. This HfP article tells you how Club@YOTEL, the YOTEL membership scheme, works and what the benefits are.
Hotel offers update – November 2022:
Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Want to buy hotel points?
- Hilton Honors is offering a 100% bonus when you buy points by 22nd November 2022. Click here to buy.
- IHG One Rewards is offering a 100% bonus when you buy points by 29th December 2022. Click here to buy.
- Marriott Bonvoy is offering a 25% discount when you buy points by 20th December 2022. Click here to buy.
- World of Hyatt is offering a 25% bonus when you buy points by 28th November 2022. Click here to buy.