Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• Charles Martel 124 posts

10% off Pizza Express until 28/04/2023 appeared on my Plat this morning, eight pages of locations so I assume thats most of them.

Skywalker 693 posts

10% off Pizza Express until 28/04/2023 appeared on my Plat this morning, eight pages of locations so I assume thats most of them.

Cheers for that! Also seen on Amex free MR 😊

Angelamc11 195 posts

75 off £300 IHG found on BAPP this morning. Valid to 9/6/23.

Andrew J 769 posts

Bicester Village – spend £400, get £50. Cumulative offer and valid until 9 April.

MattB 261 posts

Bicester Village – spend £400, get £50. Cumulative offer and valid until 9 April.

Got that one on my plat, and also a £200 get £30 on my supp plat.

morgan 8 posts

Anyone having issues with the Air France “Spend £1200 get £200 back” offer that was flying around at the end of September/October?

Made an eligible spend on two cards, both with the offer saved, and now seemingly having to fight tooth and nail to try and get Amex to cough up.

First claimed that there was no business class flights, as required (there were), so uploaded flight confirmations, and now radio silence.

Any tips on getting this resolved?

Skywalker 693 posts
    Andrew J 769 posts

The ICs and Kimptons are together at the end of the PDF list, after all the U.K. hotels, not with the rest of the hotels in the country they’re located.

dst87 263 posts

Ah, shame that IC Lisbon isn’t included, as I’m there in May.

mef13 34 posts

Spent £800 on two sets of AirPods and the rest on gift cards and the offer appears to have triggered: so says the email I’ve received…

mef

£80 off £800 “apple – iPhone” on BAPP. Historically generic apple gift cards have worked, but the offer hasn’t been worded as specifically as this one. YMMV.

The last offer was even more specific, saying iPhone 14, but worked on gift cards.

web 8 posts

Spent £800 on two sets of AirPods and the rest on gift cards and the offer appears to have triggered: so says the email I’ve received…

mef

£80 off £800 “apple – iPhone” on BAPP. Historically generic apple gift cards have worked, but the offer hasn’t been worded as specifically as this one. YMMV.

The last offer was even more specific, saying iPhone 14, but worked on gift cards.

Any idea if this applies to Refurbished (bought online through Apple UK Store) – or does that come up differently on the statement?

shaya 12 posts

mef

Any idea if this applies to Refurbished (bought online through Apple UK Store) – or does that come up differently on the statement?

Same question!!

morgan 8 posts

mef

Same question!!

Have just purchased from the refurbished store — didn’t spend enough to meet the offer, but it just appears on my statement as “APPLE UK”, so assume it appears just like any other Apple transaction.

Charles Martel 124 posts

WHSmith.co.uk – 20% back up to £5 appeared on my Plat – not earth shattering but might be worth activating if you have book and/or overpriced stationary purchases coming up.

strickers 658 posts

WHSmith.co.uk – 20% back up to £5 appeared on my Plat – not earth shattering but might be worth activating if you have book and/or overpriced stationary purchases coming up.

Mine was similar but online only.

Skywalker 693 posts

Mine was similar but online only.

Mine: spend £25 get £5 back (online only)

Just checked WHSmith online and saw this for anyone new to Revolut:

Join Revolut and Get Up to £10 Reward
    Choose Revolut Pay as your payment option during checkout to make a payment using your credit or debit card. Revolut will sent you an email to download the app and create a new account. Once inside your new account make one of the qualifying actions to instantly receive your reward. Please note that this is for new users only, creating an account with Revolut for the first time.

Can’t be bad.

Cranzle 272 posts

Revolut Pay as your payment option during checkout to make a payment using your credit or debit card. Revolut will sent you an email to download the app and create a new accou

Revolut have a £60 referral offer for the referrer

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

Don’t leave a big sum with Revolut. It’s still losing money and doesn’t have FSCS protection.

Charles Martel 124 posts

Spend £250 (or more) in a single transaction, get £50 back – expires 30/04/2023.

Appeared this morning on my Plat, two days after I spent £700 (rolls eyes).

Reney 763 posts

Spend £30 or more on Financial times get 25% off. I see you can currently get a digital subscription for 50% off if paid annually which looks stackable with this.

SteveJ 979 posts

Spend £250 (or more) in a single transaction, get £50 back – expires 30/04/2023.

Appeared this morning on my Plat, two days after I spent £700 (rolls eyes).

Spend on what, anything?

Steven 80 posts

Think he is possibly referring to the Harvey Nichols offer as figures seem to match.

Charles Martel 124 posts

Think he is possibly referring to the Harvey Nichols offer as figures seem to match.

Indeed I did – what a dope.

ed_fly 207 posts

Just used the laithwaites £50 off a £120 spend, email triggered instantly. Stacked nicely with a 30% off & free delivery code (30OFF). 12 bottles delivered for just over £70, hopefully they’ll taste ok. Hoping it’s also going to stack with the 50 nectar points per £ on nectar connect.

MattB 261 posts

Just used the laithwaites £50 off a £120 spend, email triggered instantly. Stacked nicely with a 30% off & free delivery code (30OFF). 12 bottles delivered for just over £70, hopefully they’ll taste ok. Hoping it’s also going to stack with the 50 nectar points per £ on nectar connect.

I used the same offers a couple of weeks ago, think we got 18 bottles for approx £140 less the £50 from Amex and then 5k nectar so net price £65.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.