Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• davefl 1,219 posts

Just used the laithwaites £50 off a £120 spend, email triggered instantly. Stacked nicely with a 30% off & free delivery code (30OFF). 12 bottles delivered for just over £70, hopefully they’ll taste ok. Hoping it’s also going to stack with the 50 nectar points per £ on nectar connect.

NC will stack. You may have to chase it but both Averys and Laithwaites have triple stacked recently. Just a shame NC is limited to 6000 points.

mark2 127 posts

‘Just a shame NC is limited to 6000 points.’

Thanks for confirming that; I have been going that.

Do you you happen to know please wghen it might reset?

KevinC 76 posts

The offer on the Bonvoy card is back. Spend £100 at selected London restaurants to get 7000 points. It is cumulative.

KevinC 76 posts

Actually the Marriot Bonvoy offer is 7500 points. It runs until the end of May.

Andrew. 482 posts

£5 back when you spend £20 at Billington & Mayman.

Harrier25 852 posts

‘Spend £20 get £5 back’ at B&M on all our 3 Green Charge Cards this morning.

mark2 127 posts

‘Spend £20 get £5 back’ at B&M on all our 3 Green Charge Cards this morning.

On our reward cards, but not mine.

Unusually, also on additional cards.

NorthernLass 7,569 posts

Only on 2 of ours cards (main and supp – I get a lot of offers on supp cards), there are 3 B & M’s near us!

strickers 651 posts

‘Billington and Mayman’ sounds a lot grander than ‘bee—n-ems’

Crafty 150 posts

Sure. But it isn’t called that and hasn’t been anything to do with “Billington” nor “Mayman” for a very long time. The Arora brothers are responsible for its growth to a retail behemoth; it’s approximately irrelevant what came before them.

Reney 768 posts

Only on 2 of ours cards (main and supp – I get a lot of offers on supp cards), there are 3 B & M’s near us!

Only on the nectar card over here. Do B&M sell 3rd party giftcards? Trying to decide if worth a special trip.

alig4th 322 posts

Trying to decide if worth a special trip.

20 bags of Haribo for the price of 15… That’s worth the trip!

Harrier25 852 posts

Trying to decide if worth a special trip.

20 bags of Haribo for the price of 15… That’s worth the trip!

😂

Reney 768 posts

In answer to my own question my local B&M did not have 3rd party gift cards.

Question on the Apple offer, does anyone know if the spend will trigger if I use Xexec work based scheme discount alongside with this offer?

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

Question on the Apple offer, does anyone know if the spend will trigger if I use Xexec work based scheme discount alongside with this offer?

Thought xexec has been replaced with a new platform? And what is their offer? If it’s c@shback, it’s usually same as TCB. You can use either of the two. The Amex offer will be triggered as long as you use the Amex card on Apple uk website.

Reney 768 posts

Thought xexec has been replaced with a new platform? And what is their offer? If it’s c@shback, it’s usually same as TCB. You can use either of the two. The Amex offer will be triggered as long as you use the Amex card on Apple uk website.

Need to check the site but I think it takes you to the employee discount bit of apple uk.

cska 55 posts

Thai Airways spend £700 get £100 on my Amex Platinum. Must depart from UK airport, otherwise terms seem sparse.

neojago 13 posts

Thai Airways spend £700 get £100 on my Amex Platinum. Must depart from UK airport, otherwise terms seem sparse.

Annoyingly I need to book a flight leaving from BKK, any real life experience where the credit was triggered regardless of the non UK departure?

Skywalker 699 posts

Hotel du Vin – £100/£10
    Malmaison – £75/10%

Ruralite 26 posts

Emirates spend £800 gat £100 back appeared on my gold card today, valid to 30 April for first 10k to save.

DonLee 214 posts

Etihad spend £600 gat £100 back

AET 27 posts

The Apple offer appears to have activated based on cumulative spend. I bought 2 gift cards to make up the GBP 800 total not realizing they will be charged separately as two individual transactions. Regardless of that issue, I also immediately received an e-mail from AMEX about having used the offer. Will see if / when the cashback gets credited.

Andrew. 482 posts

£50/£200 at Hilton on my BA Blue.

Skywalker 699 posts

£50/£200 at Hilton on my BA Blue.

Thanks – also found on BAPP

Jasbuc 7 posts

Anyone know if the IVY offer double stack?

I have Ivy collection Spend (£120 – £20 back) and Ivy Asia (£150 – £30 back ) on the same card, so if i spend £150 do i get both offers

Cheers

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.