Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• mark2 127 posts

This seems badly worded (on Gold):

Save to Card to get 10 MR Points points on eligble spend of £1+ online at American Express Travel Online by 2/7/2023.Valid every time up to 10000 MR Points for the first 10,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms, locations, payment restrictions and future communications about this offer will apply.

Andrew. 481 posts

Spend £500 on PoB hotel vouchers, get £50 back.

I know it’s “Pride of Britain”, but for me, PoB will forever be Pob. Didn’t someone in marketing check?

https://youtu.be/3dqxZo_myyA

meta 1,435 posts

And the PoB offer is just on my and my partner’s Bonvoy cards…

AndrewF 11 posts

On my Platinum card: Trailfinders – spend £1,000 get £100 back. First 22k sign-ups. Expires 31 July 2023.

Typical – appears the day after I make the final payment on a holiday! Hey ho….

trader363 109 posts

I’ve just got the “Harrods – Spend £200 or more, get 15% back up to £50” offer on my Platinum business.

Does anyone have a route to get Amazon vouchers by using this offer? I assume Harrods don’t sell them!

Maples 185 posts

I got a new offer today on my Gold card but not sure if it’s new or old, as there’s only 14 days remaining.

It’s something like: spend £3 fifteen times, get £10 back. So essentially, that’s one transaction a day to get £10 back.

Lawro 16 posts

I’ve just got the “Harrods – Spend £200 or more, get 15% back up to £50” offer on my Platinum business.

Does anyone have a route to get Amazon vouchers by using this offer? I assume Harrods don’t sell them!

Has anyone had this offer appear on a supplementary card and or a non-Platinum (personal/business) card?

AndyGWP 276 posts

I got a new offer today on my Gold card but not sure if it’s new or old, as there’s only 14 days remaining.

It’s something like: spend £3 fifteen times, get £10 back. So essentially, that’s one transaction a day to get £10 back.

just clocked this on my ARCC… 12 days to go! Might just do 15 x £3 Amazon account top up transactions unless anyone else has any ideas? 🤔

mark2 127 posts

Appeared on ARCC
    Spend £50 at Esso once only and get £10 back until 3rd July

mark2 127 posts

Just received emil from Amex re Dine Small: spend £20 get £5 back at selected restaurants.

On one card at present.

Super Secret Stuff 364 posts

This seems badly worded (on Gold):

Save to Card to get 10 MR Points points on eligble spend of £1+ online at American Express Travel Online by 2/7/2023.Valid every time up to 10000 MR Points for the first 10,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms, locations, payment restrictions and future communications about this offer will apply.

Anyone figured out how this offer actually works?

Jasdev 51 posts

Spend £120 or more, get £20 back – Wimbledon – from 3 to 16 July

Spend £199 or more, get £65 back – The Economist subscriptions – Expires 31/07/2023

Both appeared this morning.

ed_fly 213 posts

Spend £1,500 and get 1,000 Avios on my BAPP.

FFoxSake 217 posts

Another Laithwaites deal seen on Plat…
    spend £120 get £30 back – Expires 31/07/2023

aseftel 268 posts

Another Laithwaites deal seen on Plat…
    spend £120 get £30 back – Expires 31/07/2023

I have s240g70 on one card and the s120g30 on another.

I also have 40pts/£ on Nectar Connect, which will stack nicely.

pablo 26 posts

BA Amex: Spend £1000 on airfrance.co.uk, get £150 back, UK departures only.

BJ 657 posts

AF on BA lol, amex may be in hot water for that one. That’s a good offer for many of their PY fares that hover around the £1k mark.

Andrew. 481 posts

AF on BA lol, amex may be in hot water for that one. That’s a good offer for many of their PY fares that hover around the £1k mark.

Quick. Save it before they notice!

Are there good connections on Air France from EDI/GLA?

BJ 657 posts

Double daily all 7 days from EDI or close to it. Haven’t looked at post-pandemic schedules. No AF from GLA AFAIK but in back if my mind I think I heard something about AF and GLA so possibly started or starting. Possible to book KL via AF ofcourse but amex can see the code so need to check offer T&C to see if restricted to AF metal. Pre-pandemic AF had good premium revenue fares exEDI in both PY and J. Not best sale-good but regular-good.

meta 1,435 posts

@BJ @Andrew not unusual, I had Hilton and IHG offers on my Bonvoy card. Amex sometimes messes up the list. I have the AF offer across BAPP, Plat and Bonvoy…

BJ 657 posts

Ok @meta. Remember AF often offers a few £s on Top C too.

The real Swiss Tony 654 posts

deleted – someone already pointed it out!

Maples 185 posts

This offer’s on my unused Platinum Cashback Everyday card as well!

DonLee 213 posts

Spend £1,200 or more with Qantas, get £200 back
    EXPIRES
    10/08/2023
    OFFER DETAILS
    Save to Card to get a £200 Statement Credit when you spend £1,200 or more cumulatively on flights from London with Qantas by 10 August 2023. Valid once per Card for the first 20,000 Cardmembers to save the Offer. Terms and Conditions apply.

Skywalker 697 posts

They’ve noticed 😶 – the AF offer now expires today

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.