Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• tw33ty 187 posts

Any predictions about when the IHG and Hilton offers might be back?

I thought the big brands would have all been on last month, like the last couple of years, but I called it wrong.

In fact, I’m surprised by the lack of offers at all! I thought we would have been awash with temping offers, but I was completely wrong.

tiberius 34 posts

Yes its quite dissapointing, I have been checking every morning since January for the big brand hotel offers to return, there is only so long I can delay booking holidays before I give up! Interesting to see hotel offers at some smaller brands/hotels though which is keeping hope alive (that and that the drought of offers over August which ended with some of the best hotel offers we had seen in a while in Oct/Nov)….

Super Secret Stuff 357 posts

IHG keep appearing on my virgin card, just saying!

djdj 33 posts

BAPP – Wineflyer – spend £120 and get 3000 avios
    I combined this with a referral and buying a case of 12 wines – £131 and I should receive 8000 points in total

OnTheRun 8 posts

MacDonald Hotels, Harrods and Viator appeared on my card this morning.

P2 has:

Charity matching campaign – Amex will match charity spend up to £5k

Marie Curie
    Shelter
    Sue Ryder

B&Q or B&M (same offer) £40 get £5

Expedia spend £100 or more get £20 back.

Andrew. 482 posts

IHG keep appearing on my virgin card, just saying!

Yes, they are a persistent feature on SportsLoyalty operated rebate schemes. Not complaining, between my 20% corporate discount and the ongoing rebates it certainly influences loyalty and encourages me to book direct.

cats_are_best 99 posts

I’m seeing… 15% statement credit when you make a single, eligible transaction of £175+ in participating store(s) at Harrods by 12/5/2024. Valid once per Card up to £50 for the first 20,000 Cardmembers to save.

Looks like it’s in-store only, not on-line.

Julia 43 posts

I had, for a brief moment today, an offer on my Marriott card that if I spent £2,500 on stays between 1st-31st April I’d get an extra 4000 points. I saved the offer and it has now disappeared.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

I had, for a brief moment today, an offer on my Marriott card that if I spent £2,500 on stays between 1st-31st April I’d get an extra 4000 points. I saved the offer and it has now disappeared.

Not hugely generous! Surely anyone planning a big April stay would have booked anyway? And a £2500 spend earns 15k points anyway – 4k is not a lot on top.

Maples 194 posts

New offers on my Platinum card today, I think?

– 5% off at Marks Electrical up to £200
    – £12 back at Naked Wines for spending above £34.99
    – 7% back for Transpennie Express

There’s also £100 back for £1000 spending at Trailfinders, which might be old.

TGLoyalty 536 posts

Spend £400 get £75 back at Standard, London

Interestingly the terms say “offer valid on room spend only” and “Bar and Restaurant spend paid on checkout alongside room spend is not eligible for this offer” how do they control that?

Does the standard take two charges whenever checking out to split room (inc spa? And Room service) and F&B?

Thought AMEX only gets 2nd level data for flights in the U.K. so can’t be with that unless something has changed?

AndyGWP 275 posts

Had the 10% @ LNER offer, and used it on the LNER app yesterday – re-reading the T&C’s, unsure if that’s eligible 🤦🏻‍♂️ – can anyone confirm if they’ve successfully redeemed the offer via the app?

aseftel 267 posts

Spend £2,500 or more, collect 1,000 Avios up to 2 times. Exp 05/07/2024 on BAPP

BBbetter 642 posts

Looks like a targeted offer. Glad I dont have it as I put the card in drawer after spending £9950!

Andrew J 769 posts

Mine is spend £3000 get 1500 twice. I’m assuming it’s cumulative spend to £3000 rather than a single £3000, although it doesn’t specify.

Maples 194 posts

It’s back!

Hilton spend £200 to get £50 off, expires 1/7/24.

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,096 posts

It’s back!

Bit bloody late for spring plans but I suppose the others may come along shortly now. Am I blind, I didn’t spot Waldorf Berlin on it.

FFoxSake 217 posts

It’s back!

List of eligible hotels here:
    https://www.americanexpress.com/content/dam/amex/uk/merchant/HiltonUKParticipatingPropertyListApril2024.pdf

ExpatInBerlin 186 posts

@BWS the Waldorf Astoria Berlin is 10 lines down on the second page, the last in the Berlin section just above the sole Hamburg entry.

DarrenS 91 posts

Nothing in Dublin – shame.

AndyGWP 275 posts

Had the 10% @ LNER offer, and used it on the LNER app yesterday – re-reading the T&C’s, unsure if that’s eligible 🤦🏻‍♂️ – can anyone confirm if they’ve successfully redeemed the offer via the app?

Rebate received for an order made on the app – all is good 🙂

EwanG 112 posts

New airline offers have appeared today:
    AF and KLM: £150 back wys £1500. Seen on Plat and Gold
    Singapore: £400 back wys £2500. On my Marriott card.
    Valid on flights departing UK airports.

ExpatInBerlin 186 posts

On my personal Plat today I have the below hotel offers:

IHG spend £300 get £75 back
    Marriott spend £400 get £100 back
    Small Luxury Hotels of the World spend £300 get £100 back

aq.1988 454 posts

Also got a Virgin Atlantic offer on Platinum, get £250 back on £1500.

Skywalker 700 posts

Minor Hotels – spend £150 get £50 (Not going to lie – I had to look that one up 😀 )

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.