Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Who has received the 100,000 Avios?

• DSG1000 11 posts

Also got the 26,500 today but no sign of 100k bonus yet.

DSG1000 11 posts

Chased up on live chat and had the following.

– Confirmed both products held for 4 months
    – Eligible for the 100k avios

Rewards added directly to the BA Executitve account
    Can take up to 8 weeks from 24/02

A promising response

wow 8 weeks! To be fair just read the T&C’s and is in there
    100K T&C’S

Faze 6 posts

Re: the £5 dual product refund, if you see both your accounts on the Barclays App, surely that means they are on the same profile? Seems I have not been getting any of this credit either

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

Re: the £5 dual product refund, if you see both your accounts on the Barclays App, surely that means they are on the same profile? Seems I have not been getting any of this credit either

Message them on app. I was credited within 10 mins.

Also asked them about the 100k. They just repeated what others mentioned above. 2 months after 4 months…

tspd 4 posts

Called today about unrelated issue.

Reiterated from customer support that I am eligible, and that they are depositing the 100k in batches – he is also mentioned that they were doing the 25k bonuses first (I have received both mine) and the 100k would be “shortly”. They are within their rights at the moment as 8 weeks post 4 month period is not up yet.

I guess we all just need to be patient but it sounds like they’re on the way.

oxforddoc 21 posts

Just received a text message: ‘ Great news, you’ll receive your 100,000 Avios bonus by the end of March. They’ll be added directly to your British Airways Executive Club account, so you won’t see them in the app, T&Cs apply. Your Barclays Premier Team’

atcoloz 31 posts

Just had the following text from Barclays…

Great news, you’ll receive your 100,000 Avios bonus by the end of March. They’ll be added directly to your British Airways Executive Club account, so you won’t see them in the app, T&Cs apply. Your Barclays Premier Team

Maybe of interest to others.

occasionalranter 23 posts

Just had same text 🙂

tspd 4 posts

Called today about unrelated issue.

Reiterated from customer support that I am eligible, and that they are depositing the 100k in batches – he is also mentioned that they were doing the 25k bonuses first (I have received both mine) and the 100k would be “shortly”. They are within their rights at the moment as 8 weeks post 4 month period is not up yet.

I guess we all just need to be patient but it sounds like they’re on the way.

Update: received this SMS just now:

Great news, you’ll receive your 100,000 Avios bonus by the end of March. They’ll be added directly to your British Airways Executive Club account, so you won’t see them in the app, T&Cs apply. Your Barclays Premier Team

chrischris2202 29 posts

Same text for me just now 🙂

robato 54 posts

Me too. Almost there!

kaconym 22 posts

Same, glad we have the info about when we can expect the 100k

Just received a text message: ‘ Great news, you’ll receive your 100,000 Avios bonus by the end of March. They’ll be added directly to your British Airways Executive Club account, so you won’t see them in the app, T&Cs apply. Your Barclays Premier Team’

Same here. Cant wait. Will close both account and card once received.

occasionalranter 23 posts

Funny how all our first thoughts were “must tell the HFP forum”. Right, family next…

Carlos 758 posts

Funny how all our first thoughts were “must tell the HFP forum”. Right, family next…

We are all a HfP family (community rather)

Hope we will all receive the avios in the same batch.

Your family understands avios? lucky you!

Ian m 17 posts

I got the same good new message too. 😄

Gottskalksson 20 posts

No text received but I did apply close to the deadline

PT 11 posts

Just received the same text and also the same desire to share the news

Dark Horse 12 posts

Same text for me around 3.30 – was pleasantly surprised to see others keen to share the news! I had premier account already got my 25,000 points a month after opening the credit card as spend £3k pretty sharpish. So this isn’t too bad time wise as we are one month after I hit the 4 month requirement. Just need my wife’s current account and barclaycard combined application rewards to drop and we’ll be 275,000 miles up plus a few monthly 1,500s. 70,000 in from the BA Amex offer and I will have replenished 360,000 spent on a Qatar Australia and New Zealand trip for 2 in business.

As an aside – Anyone thinking of using Qatar the Aus deal is good with reasonable availability if you book a year out – and shop around the non Sydney airports, and DUB or AMS dep. taxes are way lower. (Qatar book 360 days out so better to go direct with them than BA for earlier booking)

Vitell 1 post

Curious to know – is there anyone that received the text without having initially gotten the qualifying email?

tp1404 33 posts

Yes, that was the case for me. Though I had recently reopened my complaint about this, so that might be why I seem to have been included now.

Curious to know – is there anyone that received the text without having initially gotten the qualifying email?

DSG1000 11 posts

Text received 15:42 🙂

DSG1000 11 posts

Hope we don’t all spend our points at the same time…! Lol

Gottskalksson 20 posts

Anyone else that didn’t receive this?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.