Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Who has received the 100,000 Avios?

• PaulC 67 posts

So how many will be closing there accounts come 1 April?

PaulAllen 23 posts

@PaulC only if the cabin upgrade voucher actually turns up! 🙄

Nath4n 67 posts

100k confirmation email received 7th November. All kept open since then. No text received.

joncrocks 1 post

Curious to know – is there anyone that received the text without having initially gotten the qualifying email?

I too didn’t get the e-mail, but did just get the text. Chatted online to someone a couple of weeks ago as I wanted to ensure I got the bonus (after seeing this thread and realising I hadn’t got an e-mail!).

robato 53 posts

100k confirmation email received 7th November. All kept open since then. No text received.

I qualified on 15th October, never got an email but 4 month wait ended mid-Feb, and got text yesterday saying I will get the 100k end of March. Did you qualify in November? Maybe you’ll have to wait for the April batch.

I was in that boat until recently but am trying to work out if it’s worth chasing the upgrade vouchers (in addition to 2-4-1), then downgrading to the Blue Rewards/free Avios Barclaycard. I already have cash in their 4% ISA and so far so good. It was just the on-boarding and tech issues that was a PITA.

PT 11 posts

I’m debating not waiting and downgrading to the free card and switching my account out already, I received the text so I don’t see the point in waiting…or is that mega foolish?

jazzyb88 15 posts

Anyone else that didn’t receive this?

Same and a little concerned

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

I’m debating not waiting and downgrading to the free card and switching my account out already, I received the text so I don’t see the point in waiting…or is that mega foolish?

Better safe than sorry. Another 2 weeks.

islington234 15 posts

I hit the spend milestone within first month (Nov) and completed 4th month in mid March. Customer support says it can take up to 8 weeks to get the SUB. So I’m hoping another 1-2 months.

I asked him since the SUB is confirmed (he said yes), if I downgrade the card. He suggested to get SUB before doing that (no surprises). Thinking might as well wait out another month or so and use that time to get the upgrade voucher and then downgrade / cancel card. We have 2 cards (my wife and I).

Travel Strong 258 posts

Don’t forget the many other perks of Avios rewards, such as “for the first 12 months of your policy, we’ll give you 75 Avios monthly when you have or open contents insurance”.

Oh the things you could do with those 75 avios per month!

PaulC 67 posts

Don’t forget the many other perks of Avios rewards, such as “for the first 12 months of your policy, we’ll give you 75 Avios monthly when you have or open contents insurance”.

Oh the things you could do with those 75 avios per month!

Where is the laugh button, haha!

Ive just received an email at 13:08

“We’re delighted to let you know that your 25,000 Avios joining bonus has been credited to your account – congratulations!”

This will be points some of us got a few weeks back and was worried we weren’t getting the 100,000 Avios. I didn’t do a switch and I already had the Credit Card so not sure where I qualified for the 25,000 but I’m not complaining. Just hope the 100,000 arrive at the end of the month as I’ve been promised.

tp1404 33 posts

100k Avios bonus has just been posted to my BA account!!!!!

PaulAllen 23 posts

Mine too! Got the confirmation email in October as a reference point

oldak 18 posts

I just received the 100,000 Avios too.

atcoloz 31 posts

Me too!

Gottskalksson 20 posts

Have all of you applied in October rather than November?

Ian m 17 posts

I got mine too. Nice

Ian m 17 posts

I applied on 21st October

Nath4n 67 posts

Congrats ladies and gents. As above, assuming October applicants?

As a data point: I applied November 3rd, received email confirming eligibility for 100k on November 7th.

No email / sms since and no 100k (as yet).

atcoloz 31 posts

Congrats ladies and gents. As above, assuming October applicants?

As a data point: I applied November 3rd, received email confirming eligibility for 100k on November 7th.

No email / sms since and no 100k (as yet).

Applied on October 5th for the Barclaycard, having already had the Premier Account. Didn’t get an email, but did get the text recently. Frankly, I’m amazed I got them but they’re there, in my account in black and white.

Gottskalksson 20 posts

Congrats. Hopefully us November joiners will receive them soon.

robato 53 posts

I got mine. Must be a bug in the BA app as the 100k bonus entry shows up an infinite number of times as I keep scrolling down the transactions. Only credited once though. For reference, applied in October, got no email but did get the text.

Lambtiger 18 posts

My 100,000 just credited to my BA account today!

Gothbe 47 posts

My 100k also arrived yesterday. I never received any emails or text messages since applying in October. I’m actually shocked it credited without a fight

QFFlyer 156 posts

Our 100k posted today, nice end of month bonus!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.