Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• Youllnever 182 posts

Got a new offer for collecting 1 bonus MR point per £2 up to 1000 MR points on the Gold card.

Rui N. 828 posts

For me as well. Until 13 May.

Andrew J 769 posts

That reminds me they’ve stopped those silly spend £1 get 50MR monthly offers they did for a little while.

Abdul 69 posts

Worst news about the Hilton offer is finding the usual situation that its on none of our cards…

Then after days/weeks we get those offer emails inviting us to save the offer to our cards
    A few years ago postcards were sent to our home informing us of the offer and asking us to save it to our cards
    Plus sometimes it shows up as the offers to save on your statement on the App
    None of which we can do because its not there to be saved

Every year… every damn year

So annoying having to fight for this

Right on time. Three emails in our inbox (primary card holders) titled “Enjoy a great Offer with Hilton”. £50 off £200.

Can we save the offer? Can we buggery. It’s not there on any of our cards.

Time and time again, this happens. I complain, call, go on chat. Amex say you weren’t targeted, then we get the email and have to fight for the offer. Why can’t they just fix it?

MichaelR 38 posts

Right on time. Three emails in our inbox (primary card holders) titled “Enjoy a great Offer with Hilton”. £50 off £200.

Yup. Super annoying. Offer not there on any of my cards. Received the email this afternoon. Clicked expectantly on the link. Got the response: “Unfortunately the maximum number of Cardmembers have already enrolled in this offer.” Disappointing.

rams 223 posts

Morrisons 10% credit taking a while to post. It’s getting very slow. In the end for some of my Dec shop small credits I had to escalate a complaint and have credits manually added after 90 days.

BJ 657 posts

I have 4 offers now over a month old that still have not posted. Having to track these over 90 days is very frustrating. I suspect it is deliberate policy to slow card cancellations.

iamlost 108 posts

Got a new offer for collecting 1 bonus MR point per £2 up to 1000 MR points on the Gold card.

I received their email about this at lunchtime but got “Unfortunately the maximum number of Cardmembers have already enrolled in this offer” when I tried to save it. Did anyone actually manage to do it?

Harrier25 851 posts

I received their email about this at lunchtime but got “Unfortunately the maximum number of Cardmembers have already enrolled in this offer” when I tried to save it. Did anyone actually manage to do it?

I did on 2 x main cardholder PR Gold cards, but that was around 7.30 this morning.

Abdul 69 posts

Yup. Super annoying. Offer not there on any of my cards. Received the email this afternoon. Clicked expectantly on the link. Got the response: “Unfortunately the maximum number of Cardmembers have already enrolled in this offer.” Disappointing.

As we were clearly targeted, why can’t it work from the beginning. Its several weeks into the Hilton offer when they send the email.

Youllnever 182 posts

Amex app seems to now have the category filter for card offers like it does on the website!

DevonDiamond 71 posts

Worst news about the Hilton offer is finding the usual situation that its on none of our cards…

Then after days/weeks we get those offer emails inviting us to save the offer to our cards
    A few years ago postcards were sent to our home informing us of the offer and asking us to save it to our cards
    Plus sometimes it shows up as the offers to save on your statement on the App
    None of which we can do because its not there to be saved

Every year… every damn year

So annoying having to fight for this

Time and time again, this happens. I complain, call, go on chat. Amex say you weren’t targeted, then we get the email and have to fight for the offer. Why can’t they just fix it?

Oddly enough mine saved fine via email and is showing in the Amex app

Andrew J 769 posts

New one for Small Luxury Hotels arrived today – spend £300 get £100 back by mid-July.

Skywalker 693 posts

Just saved “Zegna – spend £500 get 10,000 MR points” – Valid once, first 5000 customers

OldFashioned 47 posts

BA spend in GBP £500 get £100 back. Seems only to be on my Business Platinum and supp cards

jdbeds 6 posts

BA spend in GBP £500 get £100 back. Seems only to be on my Business Platinum and supp cards

Yes, I got this on my BA Accelerating Business Card. Must just be on business cards atm.

DonLee 213 posts

New Morrisons offer till 18th May

JohnTh 61 posts

At last you can now select offers by category in the App. More filter options still needed though.

Peter K 552 posts

Only 5% for me this time though.

Youllnever 182 posts

Only 5% for me this time though.

Got 10% on two of my cards.

gary w 22 posts

New Marriott Bonvoy offer on platinum card spend £200 get £50 credit. Not a bad offer most hotels in Europe

Andrew J 769 posts

Timely for the Bicester Village advertorial yesterday – Amex offer just popped up with a straight forward 10% back every time up to a total of £100 back – so no minimum spend and a max £1000 spend per card to get the full 10% back.

Graham-Walsh 61 posts

Bloody typical re Bicester

bruinbrown 59 posts

Had a few new hotel offers appear on my platinum card this morning – spend 200 get 50 back at select and premium Marriott brands, spend 400 get 100 back at luxury Marriott hotels and then I’ve also got a spend 350 at LHW get 100 back

Andrew J 769 posts

Bloody typical re Bicester

What is?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.