Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Virgin Voyages Master Thread (do NOT post referral codes – use other thread)

• GE90 12 posts

Anyone got a referral link to share for Adriatic Sea & Greek Gems (11-18 June) please?

FFoxSake 217 posts

72 hours now and still no access keys received… is anyone else (not) in the same boat?

markjerrom 5 posts

It’s been over 72 hours now and still no Access Key 🙁

jimmyq 10 posts

I emailed virgin red when the 72hrs elapsed- i got a reply- although a slightly confused message- containing the access code within ten minutes!

markjerrom 5 posts

I emailed virgin red when the 72hrs elapsed- i got a reply- although a slightly confused message- containing the access code within ten minutes!

what email address did you use – I can then try the same?

jamesv92 16 posts

what email address did you use – I can then try the same?

They’re quick to respond on twitter, I messaged yesterday and access key was emailed suddenly in minutes

markjerrom 5 posts

I got a reply on Twitter thanks – all booked and sorted.

FYI, I didn’t like the room location it gave me, so reached out through the chat to get them to change it for me. Whilst I was doing this the ‘upgrade’ email came through and it said the charge for a Central Terrace was £45 – but the lovely lady I was on with moved me to one for nothing 🙂

Johnnyh 4 posts

Im well over 72 hours now 🙁 and no code.

Greek Island Glow 18th June hopefully

AllyZ 5 posts

Hi Everyone

I just got emailed my access key after redeeming on 27th May.

I also reserved a booking beforehand on 27th to save a place.

This was for Greek Iskand Glow July 30th.

New to this so can I use my cose on this reserved booking. I have a 13077A room?

Also happy to referral link with someone

pohuty 6 posts

If someone redeems, they could use my referral link to get an extra $50

@stevenhp1987
    could you please give me your contact detail? I’ve made the booking and would like to ask customer to link to yours

newsmike48 5 posts

Hi
    Just got my access code -applied Sunday 8.00 am
    Looking to do either Athens or Barcelona on 9th July if anyone has a referral code for those I would be grateful
    Cheers
    Mike

Yvo 6 posts

Thank you to the person who suggested Thessaloniki for Greek Glow departures, booked an early flight on Avios then train to Athens rather than the crazy prices direct into Athens.

If anyone on the June 18th sailing wants to swap points tips at the bar or joint the reciprocal bubbly hook-up let me know.

Couldn’t enter a code when booking but happy to share details.

The_Hanif 10 posts

Appears to have been extended to sailings till 31st August.

Philondon 275 posts

Has anyone bought the “Splash of romance” package?

If so what does it include and is it worth the cost?

markdhayes 57 posts

Has anyone bought the “Splash of romance” package?

If so what does it include and is it worth the cost?

We’re thinking about this too.

The basics are:
    Enhanced boarding (but it’s debatable as to whether you get an earlier slot or not)
    A shake for champagne
    2x 3h spa passes
    A drinks reception mid way through the cruise
    A couple of snacks left in the room.

Now I know we’ll do a shake for champagne and book the spa so that’s already $180, so as long as I value the drinks reception at around $10 each then it probably makes sense for us. But if you’re not a champagne drinker and not bothered by the spa then it’s probably not worth it.

Johnnyh 4 posts

Does anyone know if the $600 drinks value is included with these bookings?

Weve booked but cant see any reference to it anywhere.

Philondon 275 posts

We love spas, I love Champagne but my partner doesn’t drink it. But what does “shake for Champagne” mean? Unlimited glasses of Champagne? Or how much quantity?

Philondon 275 posts

I forgot to say, my partner read reviews on the “Splash of romance” package, although they didn’t say which ship / route or even what year, and it said the enhanced boarding queue was as long as the normal queue.

So keen to hear from people who have done this recently.

stevenhp1987 331 posts

We love spas, I love Champagne but my partner doesn’t drink it. But what does “shake for Champagne” mean? Unlimited glasses of Champagne? Or how much quantity?

You shake your phone with the app open, it asks you to confirm if you want a bottle of Moet & Chandon… then they deliver a bottle to your location without the need for you to get up or go to a bar etc. ~ $100 (no charge for delivery).

Philondon 275 posts

You shake your phone with the app open, it asks you to confirm if you want a bottle of Moet & Chandon… then they deliver a bottle to your location without the need for you to get up or go to a bar etc. ~ $100 (no charge for delivery).

Oh! so you pay $200 for the package, but the Champagne is an extra cost, and is just a delivery service in effect.

markdhayes 57 posts

No the champagne is included in that cost.

DMAON 1 post

Does anyone know if you’re able to book multiple rooms on one booking using multiple access keys?

Philondon 275 posts

No the champagne is included in that cost.

So….
    Savoring all the incredible perks you scored for an introductory price of only $200 (but valued at $350!), you’ll be inspired to gaze at the dreamy seafaring sky and, in awe of the constellations above, thank the universe for bringing you and your partner together.

But don’t wait to treat yourselves — with only 75 A Splash of Romance experiences curated per voyage, you’ll want to place your request soon and get ready to let the sparks fly.

THE DREAMY DETAILS
    Access to Priority Check-in & Boarding
    Specially-curated daily cold-pressed juices at the Juice Bar each morning
    A 3-Hour Thermal Spa Pass per Sailor
    A Shake for Champagne
    Exclusive Sail Away event
    Aphrodisiac bites to keep the romance flowing

and you get unlimited bottles of Moet included for $200?

FFoxSake 217 posts

Does anyone know if you’re able to book multiple rooms on one booking using multiple access keys?

You need to do them from separate accounts.

I was told on the phone last night that only one Access Key per voyage can be used from a single account.
    So you need to create a second account for the lead “Sailor” in the other cabin.

Paul B 224 posts

These Access Codes are now valid for August Sailings FYI, the offer has been amended within the V Red app.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.