The 90,000 Iberia Avios start to drop into accounts!

We interrupt the England v Colombia game with this important announcement 🙂

Avios from the Iberia ‘9,000 Avios for booking any flight (up to 90,000 Avios)’ promotion last weekend have started to drop in.

Here is a screenshot courtesy of Flyertalk:

Now we need to see how convertible etc they are  …..

If you missed the deal, you can read the details in this HFP article.

REMINDER: Get exclusive benefits on luxury hotel bookings via Head for Points
There are now 48 UK hotels (up from 4!) who take your SPG Amex free night voucher - but is it a good deal?

Comments

1. Optimus Prime says:

I was going to call the Bogotá office but I reckon they won’t answer now 😉

2. I just booked a BA flight with some of mine (taxes were a bit more) so it doesn’t have to be an Iberia flight.

3. Helen says:

Points posted and a biz class return to Havana booked.

4. Now iberia need to allow anyone to cancel these unwanted flights for maybe 50 avios? Can then resell the seats

5. only one way transfer i am getting (ba to iberia) on both the ba and iberia sites !

6. Where are people checking? Nothing for me in the app :S

7. So do you have to be logged into IB to transfer Avios from BA or is it easier to log into BA and transfer that way? The page hasn’t been loading for me on IB all day.

8. Roberto says:

Avios arrived and spend..

9. Yay! I booked on Saturday, and they’ve all posted!

On another note, my Welsh boyfriend is currently making loud trumpet noises and yelling Olé at the TV. How soon can I book?

• the real harry1 says:

That’s the Welsh for you

• He’s slightly more subdued now, and has reverted to his default setting of cynicism and general bitterness towards the Sais.

So Harry (me old mate) did your points come through yet?

10. Noel Andrews says:

Mine are in and I thought I’d check HfP for ideas on what to do with them 🙂 Now this is the kind of fun travel shopping, have absolutely no need for a trip so this is purely for fun and for a little jaunt!

Ideas welcomed for me and the wife!

11. Chris L says:

I have 80,000 of my expected 90,000…weirdly

• Harry G says:

One missing here too. 81000 instead of 90000. Not complaining. 1x was booked on the Spanish website in Euros – I’m presuming it is that one missing.

• Richmond says:

I have one missing too. Bought 10 tickets, first two on Spanish website. Already sent email to Iberia, to claim missing avios.

• David says: